Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  Facebook App Connection Error Try Again
mahlywer
MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:21 (2018)  Facebook App Connection Error Try Again --> Répondre en citant

Facebook App Connection Error Try Again
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Took me hours to find this, so I hope it helps somebody. 2011/01 Cruise. Proceed to My Apps -> Your App -> Status & Review and change the slider to yes for: Do you want to make this app and all its live features available to the general public? shareimprove this answer answered Aug 26 '15 at 15:18 community wiki Abram add a comment up vote 0 down vote If you're the app developer, you may see a more specific error message, but generally that message means one of two things: Your server returned a HTTP error code (usually 5xx) You tried to send the user, after login, to a URL not allowed by your app configuration (though as an Admin of the app, you should see a more specific error message and Facebook error code in this case) shareimprove this answer answered Aug 29 '11 at 17:05 community wiki Igy 1 See, I removed all my project files from the server and create just a new one following this tutorial (the Authorization part), but as soon as I switch to a test user and try to load the application and it redirect me, this is that I see. Please try again later&rdquo; 8 Getting error when trying to open a feed dialog 0 APP authentication on facebook with PHP SDK 0 Do I need a Facebook app to let my iOS app post on someone's wall? 0 How to provide a facebook login with facebook-php-sdk? 1 Sharing on Facebook from Uniy3D 0 Facebook auth access link stopped working, i only get generic error message 2 Login window shows as white after button press 0 Facebook feed dialog is showing &ldquo;An error occurred. 2008/10 Hong Kong. When I logged out and logged in as a regular user or a Test User for the app I tried to authorize, everything was OK. 2008/12 Beijing. 2011/03 Sydney. The Operation. Try back later." since "apps.facebook.com". slurp*burp. getLoginUrl()0APP authentication on facebook with PHP SDK3Why I am request email scope for oauth, Facebook also show I need to access friend list?0server error 500 when calling auth dialog for not authenticated before users0Scribe for FB Oauth - Please make sure your redirecturi is identical to the one you used in the OAuth dialog request1Facebook PHP SDK - &ldquo;The redirecturi URL must be absolute&rdquo; Hot Network Questions std::isinvocable is false but std::invoke works Did Poe's reckless behaviour actually save the Resistance fleet? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Confused about bibliography in old books Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Is it possible that evolution brought human kind morality? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? How can I fix this? Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? Internal resistance of a battery Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" Unknown notation relating to stoichiometry How to draw a directed graph to show the relations among some notions? Is this sentence properly written Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? 4-terminal shunt resistor Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Why play a fretted note while you can play it on an open string? Hugely important database replete with errors Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? When reading papers, what's the most convenient way to check a citation without disrupting the reading process? more hot questions question feed lang-php . TV Shows. Finally I find it. Radio. You can ask a question without registration. White-Collar WOOHOO!. .. You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly. Ask a Question Welcome to WikiTechSolutions where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. 2005/05 Shanghai. Lasik. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Stay logged in Toggle Width Copyright 2018 Android Forums. Select Category. Movies. : CommunitiesSign inPostBrowse discussionsContact SupportSearchCommunitiesContact SupportSign inContentPeopleSearch Looking for something in Apple Support Communities? The page you tried was not found. Five Broken Bones. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Stay logged in Toggle Width Copyright 2018 Android Forums. /app ) into "Site URL" under "Website". That may be it. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 9 '12 at 14:29 community wiki Rahul add a comment up vote 0 down vote I had the same problem and the root cause was different: I was logged in as a Test User of a different application. National Day 2009. And 9 times of 10 it displayed this error. If you want to develop locally, set up your app by following these steps: Go to the place where you manage your Facebook app 5a02188284
facebook app for galaxy acedownload facebook app for micromax q5 fbhow to find out someones facebook password iphonefacebook how to get rid of chat headswindows surface cannot download facebookhow to make a facebook account on your phonedescargar facebook seguro para javawebsites for facebook at schoole verdade que o dono do facebook comprou o whatsapppopular quotes for facebook

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:21 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Fourre-tout ( Tout est permis... )

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com